Attention Merfolk! These bath salts are for you.
Mermaid Dip Salts are the perfect you-time option.
Relax and enjoy a luxurious bath! You’ve earned it!
This 4oz container is good for 2 baths, unless you’re really achy… then the whole container might get used.
100% Natural made with Epsom salt, sea salt , aluminum-free baking soda, and your choice Essentials oil for fragrance and wellness benefits.
Choices – Aroma – Wellness Benefits*:
- Peppermint (Mentha piperita) – Fresh, minty, hot, herbal – uplifting, energizing, anti-microbial, anti-inflammatory, antispasmodic, repels bugs
- Lavender (Lavandula angustifolia) – Sweet, herbal, floral – calming, soothing, stress reliever, anti-septic, anti-inflammatory, repels bugs
- Cinnamon (Cinnamomum zeylanicum) – Flat, warm, earthy spice – uplifting, energizing, stimulates circulation, anti-microbial, repels bugs
- Lemongrass (Cymbopogon flexuosus) – Sweet, lemony – uplifting, grounding, anti-inflammatory, anti-microbial, stress reliever, repels bugs
- Cedarwood (Juniperus virginiana) – soft, woody, sweet balsamic – grounding, soothing, anti-microbial, anti-inflammatory
- Neroli (Citrus aurantium) – Fragrant, light, sweet & floral, – uplifting, grounding, soothing, anti-inflammatory, relieves stress
- Citronella (Cymbopogon winterianus) – Fresh, Sweet, Lemony – energy boosting, anti-microbial, antispasmodic, repels bugs
- Tea Tree (Melaleuca alternifolia) – Warm, fresh, spicy – mood boosting, anti-microbial, anti-inflammatory, repels bugs, helps with skin problems
- Sweet Orange (Citrus sinensis) – Sweet, sugary, citrus – mood boosting, uplifting, energizing, relieves stress, anti-microbial, aphrodisiac
- Eucalyptus (Eucalyptus Globulus) – Fragrant, clean, sharp – anti-microbial, energizing, repels bugs, immune boosting, repels bugs
- Unscented – fragrance free/”au natural” (some people like things as they are, and we don’t mind!)
(*Wellness benefits: For educational purposes only. This information has not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration.
This information is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.)
How to Use:
Melt the bar directly onto dry skin and massage the oils and butters into the skin.
Melt Warning: Lotion bars are made with ingredients that allow them to soften around body temperature. During hot spells, it may melt. This item ships in a tin container due to potential melting conditions, and therefore is not eligible for Naked packaging. Keep product cool to prevent melting. if product melts, don’t worry! The item is still the same quality, it just might end up a bit misshapen. Please contact Customer Care for any additional concerns.
Epsom salt (magnesium sulfate), sea salt (sodium chloride), aluminum-free baking soda(sodium bicarbonate/sodium hydrogen carbonate), Organic Essential Oil (of your choice – Please see list of Choices for scientific names), Kaoilin Clays and Mica powders for coloring.
Comes in a 4 ounce container.